Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Power of Persistence

As I start this blog. I think about what I am doing and the iimpact that I want to leave on
so many people. But I look back at all the things that I have done in life and I must say that
it has all come from hard work and persistence.Calvic Coolidge wants said, "The world is
filled with Harvard derlicks" but nothing beats persistence. The ability to keep, keeping on
in the face of adversity. To do the disciplined thing verses the easy. To stay focus on the
course. To begin with the end in mind. It's about vision. That is what life is all about.
Seeing the end of the tunnel before getting there is only part of that . So when you
feel the erge to quite and stop remember that the JOY at the end of the tunnel is always sweeter.
Adrian Quarless

The Power of Persistence







No comments:

Post a Comment